Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Website Plan

Website Plan

I've tried to make my design for the website as clear as possible. I've done this by making the text clear and bold and large, making it obvious where everything is on the website, as it can be hard to find what you want on some websites.

I've kept the colour scheme to black and white, mimicking the colours in the indie genres, and what some indie websites use, which I found out through my website analysis.

I've put the digipak in the middle as many websites, despite the genre do this, and in doing this it shows what a real indie musicians website would look like. The arrows at the side also copy what the CD on the digipak looks like, which links the two together and creates a theme for the artist making it obvious that it's her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment